Please see our new website at www.AdvancedIntegrativeRehabilitation.com.
Dr. David Sniezek, DC, MD, LAc is an integrative health practitioner (medical doctor with acupuncture privileges and chiropractor) with facilities in Washington, DC and McLean, Virginia focused on short-term care for your neck and back pain. Walk-ins welcome. Most insurance accepted. Be seen today. Call 202-296-3555.
Dr. Sniezek's practice is a unique blend of conventional and complementary medicine that is patient-centered and utilizes safe and evidence-based treatments.
Dr. Sniezek provides consultative service working with your physicians to incorporate appropriate healing modalities into your health and wellness plan. Treatments may include physical medicine and rehabilitation, pain management, osteopathic and chiropractic manipulation, medical acupuncture, physical therapy, nutrition, exercise therapy, traditional allopathic medicine, trigger point injections, and much more. Our holistic approach is evidence-based and scientifically validated.
We also offer specific programs in Integrative Medicine, Pain Management, Acupuncture Oncology (Adult and Pediatric), and Women’s Health, including Medical Acupuncture for Infertility.
What Makes Our Practice Unique?
- Physician trained in both conventional and complementary medicine.
- We work with you and your physicians to develop a coordinated, multidisciplinary treatment plan.
- We are a medical consultative in-patient (GW Hospital, CNMC, Sibley, WHC) and out-patient service, working in collaboration with you and your medical team.
- We are an in-patient and out-patient medical consultative service for medical acupuncture (acupuncture performed by a medical doctor) at the GW Hospital and Children’s National Medical Center.
- Most medical insurances accepted.
- Located for your convenience at the Foggy Bottom Metro and in McLean, Virginia.
- Our office environment is designed to enhance the healing experience.
Our hours are weekdays from 7:00 a.m.
For appointments call 202-296-3555.
is featured on Spine-health
Back Pain and Neck Pain Relief